I am tired of a few things right about now:
- being worried about my cat being sick
- my cat actually being sick
- my wireless router constantly flaking on me
- falling back into my natural sleep pattern of 2am-9am
- having to adjust to my new orthotics
- having to get out of the pool while I still have a ton of energy because there’s a line
- being so stressed I still have a ton of energy after swimming 2.5km
- not having a job
- the fact that I’m grinding my teeth when I’m awake now
- my unemployment check being late
- the entire female reproductive process and all the joy it entails
- the four walls of my apartment
- little earthquakes causing petrifying fear of bigger ones
- having to constantly rejigger the numbers of when, exactly, I’m going to go broke
- the continuing need for physical therapy exercises on my bad foot.
- needing a goddamn job.
Some of these won’t be changing any time soon, but the current combination is quickly turning me into a complete fucking crazy person.