Assorted news and notes:
– I came down with a real nasty sinus bug starting Wednesday. Lots of fun. And by fun, I mean massive pain.
– It takes more forms of identification to be allowed to purchase real Sudafed than it does to pay for it with a credit card. By the time I was done, I was surprised they didn’t want me to leave a DNA sample.
– Even though I was sick, I stayed late at work to watch a big stunt last night. Totally worth it.
– I am already very tired of Christmas and its related parties and gifts.
– I found a mechanic who not only doesn’t suck, but is actively good! Thanks, CarTalk.com!
– Did I mention that I feel like my sinuses are about to burst forth from my head like that scene in Alien?