Whilst cleaning out my room, I decided to go through a set of drawers I have and throw out what I don’t need.
Among the things I found (besides a spork given to me by my ex for reasons I can’t remember, a fork, an Israeli shekel and a Canadian ten cent piece, and manuals to appliances I no longer own) were old fortunes I saved from fortune cookies.
These appear to have been saved because of the hilarity they acquire when you play the Fortune Cookie Game, wherein you add “in bed” to the end of every fortune and hilarity ensues. So before I throw them out, here they are:
– Your luck has been completely changed today. (I wish…)
– Many ideals are becoming real. (Ditto.)
– You are soon going to change your present line of work. (Does this mean I’m going to start dating guys now?)
– You should be able to undertake and complete anything. (I would if I had the opportunity…)
– Stop waiting!!! Buy that ticket, take that special trip. (So does this meen I should get a hooker, or acid?)
– Get your mind set; confidence will lead you on. (This one may have actual wisdom…)
Well, I’m sure I’ll find some more entertaining objects as I continue my “spring” cleaning. I’ll keep ya posted.