Since I’m really this bored (or boring, your call), and I decided to watch The Fugitive, I tried to look up a drinking game for it. There wasn’t one that I could find.
So I’ve decided to make one up. To wit:
TAKE ONE DRINK:
– Any time Harrison Ford asserts his innocence.
– Any time Harrison Ford leaps off of something.
– Any time Harrison Ford steals anything.
– Any time Tommy Lee Jones mocks one of his subordinates.
– Any time a minor character is killed off.
– Any time a law enforcement figure walks right by Harrison Ford and fails to recognize him.
– Any time Harrison Ford attempts to appear hispanic (and thereby looks like way more of a gringo).
– Any time Tommy Lee Jones tells anyone to shut up.
– Any time there is a flashback to the night of the murder.
– If you’ve ever lived in Chicago: Any time you recognize a Chicago in-joke (reference to Kitty O’Shea’s, ambulance service called Daley’s, etc.)
– Any time the CPD takes the rational position of shooting at anything that moves.
– Any time the early 90’s lack of technology becomes readily apparent (a phone call isn’t instantly traced, someone doesn’t have an answering machine, etc.)
TAKE TWO DRINKS:
– Any time any character says the words “One-armed man”
– When Harrison Ford performs a medical procedure on himself (because you’ll need it)
– Any time Tommy Lee Jones says, “Listen up, people!”
– Any time it becomes blatantly obvious that the actor playing Sykes actually has two arms.
CHUG YOUR BEVERAGE:
– For the duration of Tommy Lee Jones’s “house’ speech.
– Any time the director sets up a scene to make the audience think the cops are after Harrison Ford, but they’re actually after someone else.
– If you don’t give two shits about the whole drug-approval subplot.
I guarantee that this game will make you pretty fuckin’ drunk if you even follow the rules a little bit.