Nothing major, so it’s time for some bullet points!
- Tropic Thunder is fucking hilarious. I’m glad I went and saw it, although I’m not glad that my current financial situation dictates that I get one night out approximately every two weeks.
- The Olympics being on a tape delay to the West Coast is fuckin’ weak. Kills the suspense in all the swim stuff I like watching when every newspaper I read online has the results up before the races are even shown here.
- I really need a job. Like, now. It is extremely difficult not to wallow for a bit when you realize that you’ve been unemployed for a quarter of the year and are damn close to being unemployed for a third of it.
- I would really appreciate it if my apartment would cool down enough for me to be able to cook without almost passing out. That would be helpful.
- You will be genuinely shocked to learn that I am so bored that I’m actually reading books. You will not be shocked to learn that most of these books are ones that have been made into movies, and that one of the others was the new David Sedaris, which is awesome.
Anyway, it’s about time for some more tape-delayed Olympics, but hopefully some interesting (or at least amusing) shit will happen this week.